Question ACCDE Question (1 Viewer)

kalesb

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 22:01
I am using Access 2010 with Windows 7. I wanted to deploy my app to user and I thought "Make ACCDE" would do that. But after I executed the compiled executable file, I can not get my reports to run or display. I did check the queries and they are working. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Correction: Reports are working. But I am unable to run reports from menu.

I select report option from menu then next form let's me enter report date range and upon clicking OK button, I should be getting a report. Now when pushing button, I get no response......

Last edited:

DJkarl

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 21:01
While ACCDE files are compiled, they are not executables in themselves, you still need Access or the Access runtime client installed on the host machine, does your end user have either of those installed?

kalesb

Registered User.
Local time
I believe the problem is due to duplicate labels in the VBA procedures. I have a procedure that I copied multiple time that stores variables for a date range process. The varibles are used in the SQL to generate a report based on selected date range. I got the report
to run without the date range procedure. I need to research further....

kalesb

Registered User.
Local time
ACCDE is working correctly. I needed to compile VBA code before saving app as a ACCDE file.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom