Access 2007 Startup Page (1 Viewer)

Rats

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 20:18
Hi
I've just moved my PC over to Office 2007. I have previously created an application in A2003 that consists of three databases which I move between frequently using command buttons running the following code to close the current one and open the new one:-

Code:
Private Sub Command14_Click()
 Dim RegSet As New QwestLib.QRegistryFunctions
On Error GoTo Err_command14_Click

DoCmd.Close acForm, "client action", acSaveYes

Application.FollowHyperlink RegSet.sGetMAPRegistry(200)

Application.Quit acQuitSaveAll
Exit_command14_Click:
    Exit Sub

Err_command14_Click:
    MsgBox Err.Description
    Resume Exit_command14_Click
End Sub

In 2003 this worked fine but we always had to enable macros on opening the new one. This is now not required as the application is "Trusted" but in A2007 every time a database opens the "Getting Started with MS Access" window opens.

Is there some way I can switch this off as it is unnecessary and time consuming.

Dennisk

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 13:18
If this is the same as the Access 2003 task pane then that can be turned off from the option window.

Rats

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 20:18
Not that easy

Thanks for your response but I'm afraid it's not that easy. I've been right through all the options and there is no reference to the Startup page.

Just for clarification I am talking about the page that lists all the possible templates available and gives a list of all recently used files. In 2003 this would appear only when you opened Access but not when you opened an existing Access file. In 2007 it displays every time you open an existing file which is uneccessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom