Access 2010 Woes (1 Viewer)

Fasopus

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:54
IT here has started rolling over everybodys office packages from 2007 (32 bit) to 2010 (64 bit). The database we are currently using is a split MDB database. Right now one user has office 2010 and when I open the database theres all kinds of problems I can't seem to pinpoint or fix. I have checked the trusted locations and everything appears as it should. When I open the database the switchboard window does not open, and the code to hide the ribbon and navigation panel appears not to work either. I figured I would try manually opening a form and checking things out, this only leads to more problems. One of my forms has two textboxes for dates and uses the date picker, when I add a date to them from the picker they say I don't match the format of the textbox, even though the box says date and a date has been clearly inputed. I havent looked into anything else at the moment but I'm pretty lost of whats going on right now.

spikepl

Eledittingent Beliped
Local time
Today, 13:54
IT has of course verified that the roll-out is problem free, so surely they must have a 2010-db that works just fine? :)

darkstar257

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:54
IT has of course verified that the roll-out is problem free, so surely they must have a 2010-db that works just fine? :)

IT has destroyed your company? :p

spikepl

Eledittingent Beliped
Local time
Today, 13:54
No. They are much to clever for that, those computerised despoilers of sound business :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom