Access 365 allow right click hyperlink (1 Viewer)

Tsjaffel

Local time
Today, 19:38
Hello everyone,

My employer upgraded Office from 2013 to 365. In office 2013 everyone had a full version of Access.

Now I'm the only person having full Access 365 and all the rest has the runtime (budget), which I didn't know.

In a form, the users always created hyperlinks in a textfield with right click->Hyperlink->.... In the runtime it isn't possible anymore.

Can i enable/recreate this for the runtime version?

I can create databases and handle some problems and a bit VBA coding, but I'm not an expert.

Thanks.

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Tomorrow, 02:38
if you have the Original .accdb or the runtime (.accdr) then you can probably you can.
just remember some of the feature in full version is not always present in the runtime (only) version.

Tsjaffel

Local time
I have the .accdb file, that's no problem.

I'm looking for a way to how to recreate it. I've googled it already, but never found an answer that works for my case.

I know how to start the database in runtime mode.

Mike Krailo

Local time
Today, 14:38
You might have to create your own code to recreate that shortcut menu. Have a look at this presentation on this subject here: CommandBars

Tsjaffel

Local time
Thank you.

I will take a look at the presentation.

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 18:38
You can create your own shortcut menus that will work in runtime, which is a bit bizarre as they remove the inbuilt functionality from the runtime environment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom