access database form closes directly when i open it. (1 Viewer)

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 01:33
Yes CJ that thought crossed my mind as well. That's why I was trying to get more info on the environment.

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:33
except you wouldn't normally provide the source:confused:

mikiel

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 22:33
is it possible that whoever wrote this system does not work for you but has put some code in which prevents the system working after a period of time - in this context 1650 equates to 1650 days or approx. 4.5 years - to encourage you to reemploy him?

Well CJ' that's is very interesting point you mentioned (expiration date ) it is very possible. When i first saw this number in the codes it looked suspicious that's why i randomly changed it to 2000 and it worked again. So next time this happens again I know where to look for. Thank you

essaytee

Need a good one-liner.
Local time
Today, 15:33
Well CJ' that's is very interesting point you mentioned (expiration date ) it is very possible. When i first saw this number in the codes it looked suspicious that's why i randomly changed it to 2000 and it worked again. So next time this happens again I know where to look for. Thank you

Now that you know it serves no purpose, what is the point in changing the 1680 figure to a greater figure. Someone previously advised commenting out that snippet of code; it doesn't need to run.

I wouldn't delete it just yet as you are unsure of its exact purpose.

mikiel

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 22:33
Now that you know it serves no purpose, what is the point in changing the 1680 figure to a greater figure. Someone previously advised commenting out that snippet of code; it doesn't need to run.

I wouldn't delete it just yet as you are unsure of its exact purpose.

Yah you were right I could just delete it as well, its well functioning like that 2. thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom