Access user group meetings (1 Viewer)

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:48
Is it possible to add a sticky that lists all the recurring meetings for Access user groups? The sticky should include either the connection information if it is static or a link to a website where a link to the current/old meetings can be found. I'm not sure whether Admins will be able to add the sticky and update it or whether @Jon would need to do it.
The list should include
day of the month (i.e. First Tuesday except August)
Name of Group
Time of meeting (Local+ Pacific, Eastern, London, Berlin, Sydney)
Time zone
Link to meeting
Link to group's website

If Admins can do it, I would be happy to be listed as the AWF contact to add/change info as needed. I would be OK updating all the links every month to include the schedule for the upcoming meeting. Some of the groups remember to post about upcoming meetings in the User group forum but I'd like to make this a more organized list so I don't have to keep searching for login credentials.

Last edited:

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 18:48
I noticed that your post has yet to receive a reply. ..

Hence I have bumped it up the list so that others may view it and you may get an answer.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
I've changed the name of the existing sticky. @Pat Hartman, can you edit that sticky at all?

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
OK, thanks. Am I the only one? If so, I need to find a way for folks to send me the info to post.

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Info is here. I don't know by whom or when it is updated.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Thanks, that is just three of the user groups. I would like someone from each user group to send me a monthly announcement if they want their group posted. OR contact me with a link to a calendar and I'll check it every month to see if it is active. I know there are other groups out there.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
OK, I tried to enter the meetings from that site. Looks like 4 in English. Maybe a second table for the non-English meetings. I would appreciate it if someone would validate my typing. Thanks.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
OK, thanks. Am I the only one? If so, I need to find a way for folks to send me the info to post.
Yes, you are the only one. The permissions are for you to edit that sticky thread. Feel free to edit my post at the top too, if you want to change the rules for how that forum section is run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom