Registered User.
Local time
Today, 23:25
Yeah thats fine

dbDamo

Registered User.
Local time
Just looked at the Database you uploaded. There is no point in me creating the menu until you have your own tables, queries, forms etc as the command buttons will need to be edited once you start making changes.

My apologies, I thought you had already changed these things!!

The user menu is usually the last thing I add to a Database. I've downloaded a trial version of Access 2007 which lasts for 60 days, so you have plenty of time to do your side of things before I add the finishing touches. Just let me know when you're ready!!

thebigman

Registered User.
Local time
Hi
Is there no way that that database can be usued as struggling a wee bit setting up forms etc. Managed to edit that existing one but would take a while on a new one. Not sure about queries etc. Even hiding the access etc.

:confused:

dbDamo

Registered User.
Local time
your forms dont need to be complete, just blank forms with the names you'll use will be fine. As for queries, macros etc it depends if you'll want the user to be able to run them from the menu or not.

Basically it depends on what you want on the user menu. Tell me what you want the user to be able to do and I will tell you whether or not we can do it yet

thebigman

Registered User.
Local time
Hi
Just add delete search and browse and maybe print a report. Only about 300 records in database.

dbDamo

Registered User.
Local time
Think we're going to have to wait until you're done mate. Like I said I can create a menu that will open forms for you (if you create some blank forms with the names that you'll be using) and exit the Database etc, but the rest of it will have to wait until you have created all of your queries, reports, macros etc.

thebigman

Registered User.
Local time
Hi
Have been messing around with this one and it is perfecr for the job. Is there any possibility the hide the access can be put in it.

Thanks.

Attachments

• jacknjillmaster.zip
    191.1 KB · Views: 71

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom