American Football in London (1 Viewer)

statsman

Local time
Today, 04:48
Why not? It's worth a lot more than the worthless dollar:rolleyes:

Because its more trouble than its worth. You have to change it into Euros which is what it should be to start with.

DanG

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:48
I gave you both the NFL & the NBL and this is how you act?

DanG

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:48
...and you can forget about nascar now too!

Kinger43

racecar driver
Local time
If NASCAR is such a pussy sport, then why are your top teir F1 and Indycar drivers wanting to drive in it so bad? And I might add, THEY SUCK AT IT!

R

Rich

If NASCAR is such a pussy sport, then why are your top teir F1 and Indycar drivers wanting to drive in it so bad? And I might add, THEY SUCK AT IT!

Define top and they're so bad at it because they're not used to just driving round in circles

Kinger43

racecar driver
Local time
Montoya, Carpontier, Franciti. And they suck at it because they can't DRIVE a car. Sure its easy to turn the steering wheel in those tiny, low to the ground cars and drive with the accelerator. Its a whole nother thing to get up on the wheel and actually drive with the steering wheel and set the car up properly going into the corner. Whole lot less room for error, especially if you expect to be good.

statsman

Local time
Why do you want euros in Toronto? :confused:

Brian

Every other place in the EC uses the Euro except Britain. No exchange hassles when going from country to country. I remember the pre-Euro days. Ever try to exchange Austrian schillings in Canada...forget about it.

Note: Switzerland is NOT a member of the EC.

Rabbie

Super Moderator
Local time
Today, 09:48
Every other place in the EC uses the Euro except Britain. No exchange hassles when going from country to country. I remember the pre-Euro days. Ever try to exchange Austrian schillings in Canada...forget about it.

Note: Switzerland is NOT a member of the EC.
Not quite correct. Sweden and Denmark- both members of the EU - do not use the Euro. Also many of the new entrants to the EU also do not use the Euro.

Last edited:

statsman

Local time
Not quite correct. Sweden and Denmark- both members of the EU - do not use the Euro. Also many of the new entrants to the EU also do not use the Euro.

Wasn't the Prime Minister of Sweden killed because of the change to the Euro?

I'm just asking. Or did the shooting work and they stayed as is?

R

Rich

If you've never heard of these guys then you obviously don't know much about racing in general.

No I don't watch either, but one is even more boring than the other. Nah give me GP or speedway with bikes:cool:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 09:48
If you've never heard of these guys then you obviously don't know much about racing in general.

Why is it that Yanks think the whole planet likes or is interested in NASCAR? It's boring going round and round flat out for 200 laps, no skill whatsoever.:rolleyes:
I'm sure people only go in the hope a driver may be killed or seriously injured in a big smash. It satisfies the Yankee killing instinct.

Col

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Why is it that Yanks think the whole planet likes or is interested in NASCAR? It's boring going round and round flat out for 200 laps, no skill whatsoever.:rolleyes:
I'm sure people only go in the hope a driver may be killed or seriously injured in a big smash. It satisfies the Yankee killing instinct.

Col

Yep, shot and killed a couple Nascar drivers myself today with my GUNS! ;)

sandy6078

Take a deep breath
Local time
Oh please, don't give the Brits anymore fuel for the fire. While NASCAR might require skill at driving, the skill has been watered down by team ownership. One driver basically is picked to be the winner for the team and the other drivers are the point men. And let's not even begin to talk about the fan base.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom