Are you sure you want to apply this reaction? (1 Viewer)

conception_native_0123

Local time
Today, 02:48
I used Snag-It to help build a User Manual in Word format for my biggest Navy project as well as for a couple of smaller reports I had to file. Totally invaluable tool, well done, and integrated VERY nicely with Word & PowerPoint (the two places I used it most.)
As I just say doc man, the Windows 10 snippets tool is what I use now instead of snagit. The snippet tool can be used to copy parts of screen but it takes couple extra seconds to paste it into Microsoft paint and then save picture as extension of your choice.

But considering that there are shortcuts to save pictures in Microsoft paint to whatever extension you want so you don't even have to use the save as menu, both things what I said pretty much take the same amount of time

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 00:48
I've tried snag it and other tools, I just couldn't identify much benefit over and above the 6 seconds it takes me to do my Paint method, snagit just did the exact same thing. but maybe i'll try it again sometime since all of you are going on about it :p it must be the cat's pajamas
I use the Windows snipping tool with paint if I need to edit the image, been doing that for years.

conception_native_0123

Local time
Today, 02:48

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 03:48
I came across this during my morning rounds. Kinda interesting - I haven't downloaded the demo yet to play around with it but I will eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom