Artificial Intelligence in MS.Access (1 Viewer)

spaLOGICng

Local time
Today, 10:40
Hello

I have a pdf file, now I want to process natural language with artificial intelligence similar to chatgpt in Access and with VBA coding, so that when the user asks a question, he can go and find the answer from inside the pdf and display the best answer. Please guide me for this, what algorithm and what libraries should I use in VBA.

Thank you
I take the elementary approach.

I import a PDF using the Import Wizard Software by Beside Software. It can be integrated into VBA and ran silently. Each Row of Text on the PDF is stored as a Record.

Data is rendered to the Screen in a Rich Text TextBox.

The Search Routine will search to get a list of all records where the Search Text is Found. The name of the Document and Row will be displayed on the left margin and lets the User toggle their way to each location where found. A Replace Function injects the Search Text in the String with HTML for background color and boldness.

I can see where this could be expanded to get the start and end of sentences, or even paragraphs.

The only problem I have had with PDF's is when they were scanned, and Text is actually and Image. I have a Document Scanner that will save the OCR embedded into the PDF when saved. I then ingest that copy so that I search for the text.

aref

Local time
Today, 18:40
Thank you to everyone for participating in the discussion
Thank you dear Josef P. for announcing the start of artificial intelligence and posting the link.

It is a sweet start in the discussion of writing code in VBA.

I take the elementary approach.

I import a PDF using the Import Wizard Software by Beside Software. It can be integrated into VBA and ran silently. Each Row of Text on the PDF is stored as a Record.

Data is rendered to the Screen in a Rich Text TextBox.

The Search Routine will search to get a list of all records where the Search Text is Found. The name of the Document and Row will be displayed on the left margin and lets the User toggle their way to each location where found. A Replace Function injects the Search Text in the String with HTML for background color and boldness.

I can see where this could be expanded to get the start and end of sentences, or even paragraphs.

The only problem I have had with PDF's is when they were scanned, and Text is actually and Image. I have a Document Scanner that will save the OCR embedded into the PDF when saved. I then ingest that copy so that I search for the text.

Dear spaLOGICng, I converted the pdf file to text and now it is stored in a table.
LocalGPT or Private GPT discussion should be used here, so that if a question is asked, it can extract the answers from this table without restrictions and show the answer to the user.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom