AUG Latinoamérica "Manipular JSON en Access" (1 Viewer)

Edgar_

Local time
Today, 10:41
English version included below.

Buen día a todos.

El capítulo de Latinoamérica en Access User Groups se reactiva para la comunidad de desarrolladores de MS Access de habla hispana en la región latinoamericana. La reanudación se llevará a cabo el día 25 de abril, a las 9:00 pm, Ciudad de México, bajo el título "Manipular JSON en Access".

El presentador de este tema seré yo mismo. Como desarrollador de aplicaciones en ambos medios, Access y Web, abordaré cómo llevar a cabo la integración de Access con Internet de una forma muy simple y accesible para todos. Para ello, demostraré cómo puedes transferir información de manera fluida entre Access y páginas web utilizando JSON. Explicaré qué es JSON y cómo Access puede interpretarlo con la ayuda de una herramienta útil. Además, te mostraré cómo obtener información de Internet incluso en situaciones donde no haya una forma oficial de hacerlo, lo que te permitirá acceder a datos de cualquier fuente en tus proyectos y espero que sea de ayuda para aquellos que desean extraer información de internet de forma dinámica y sencilla, así como, incluso, aquellos que quieran sincronizar bases de datos de Access que no están en la misma red con información en internet.

La presentación se llevará a cabo a través de Join Zoom Meeting.

A continuación algunas zonas horarias relevantes:
1713983791613.png

Pueden revisar su zona horaria con esta herramienta:
https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?pl=1&lid=3530597,3688689,3435910,3117735,2643743,5128581,5809844,4699066&h=2643743&date=4/25/2024|2&hf=1

English version:
Good day, everyone.

The Latin America chapter of Access User Groups is being reactivated for the Spanish-speaking MS Access developer community in the Latin American region. The resumption will take place on April 25th at 9:00 pm, Mexico City time, under the title "Manipulating JSON in Access".

I will be the presenter for this topic. As a developer of applications in both Access and Web environments, I will address how to carry out the integration of Access with the Internet in a simple and accessible way for everyone. To do this, I will demonstrate how you can smoothly transfer information between Access and web pages using JSON. I'll explain what JSON is and how Access can interpret it with the help of a useful tool. Additionally, I will show you how to obtain information from the Internet even in situations where there is no official way to do so, allowing you to access data from any source in your projects. I hope this will be helpful for those who want to extract information from the Internet dynamically and easily, as well as for those who want to synchronize Access databases that are not on the same network with information on the Internet.

The presentation will be conducted via Join Zoom Meeting.

Below are some relevant time zones:
1713983791613.png

You can check your time zone using this tool:
https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?pl=1&lid=3530597,3688689,3435910,3117735,2643743,5128581,5809844,4699066&h=2643743&date=4/25/2024|2&hf=1

It's worth mentioning that I'll be adding subtitles to the presentation once it's completed. Currently, the presentation will be in Spanish

Last edited:

GPGeorge

George Hepworth
Local time
Today, 08:41
Nos vemos mañana.

I'm looking forward to this one for a couple of reasons.

It's great to have the Latina America chapter online again.

And JSON is a topic of great interest for Access developers.

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 16:41
I'm really pleased to see Edgar taking over Access Latino and wish him every success.
I hope there will be a good turnout for this first session which is for a topic that is of great interest to me.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to wait for the YouTube video as the start time will be 4 AM here in the UK.

@Edgar_
Please can you add the link to Join Zoom Meeting in the English version.

Last edited:

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Hi Edgar
Subtitles are available in real time but I believe you, as the host, have to enable them in the recording.
Good luck for tomorrow's inaugural meeting.

GPGeorge

George Hepworth
Local time
YouTube does a decent job of auto-translating the transcript for subtitles. It can take 24-48 hours after the video is uploaded. I used to ask for various language translations on videos, but I realized that's not necessary--you just have to be patient.

Edgar_

Local time
Thank you all for the encouragement, tips and the help. I really appreciate it.

I hope not to stutter too much ;)

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 11:41
6 participants were in attendance for a VERY impressive presentation on JSON structure and how to "stuff" it into Access. A good start to what should become an even better event in the future.

Well done Edgar...

Edgar_

Local time
Thanks, John, you guys helped me a lot. I'll be uploading the talk with some postprodution in the following days.

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Sorry I couldn't be there. I look forward to watching the recording (with English subtitles)

GPGeorge

George Hepworth
Local time
I learned a few really important details about JSON. I'm looking forward to having the video to review to solidify them.

Edgar_

Local time
It will be ready soon, just give me some more time 🤏

Thanks a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom