Back..for a bit (1 Viewer)

R

Rich

I think he argues about it because he likes to wind people up, nothing wrong in that as some seem to enjoy it.

brian

There are Americans equally guilty of that trait, of course not wishing to be seen as a grass I couldn't possibly name names:cool:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 10:44
There are Americans equally guilty of that trait, of course not wishing to be seen as a grass I couldn't possibly name names:cool:

But Ken is starting to get the hang of it - maybe in a couple of years he'll be good at it.

Col

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
But Ken is starting to get the hang of it - maybe in a couple of years he'll be good at it.

Col

Yeah I've noticed a change in Kenny's style, he called me silly a while back :( I'll have to keep my eye on him, my good one that is.:)

Brian

selenau837

Can still see y'all......
Local time
Today, 06:44
Of course Dan.....ya'll can all come to the reception. We're holding a private ceremony and then holding a big party after.

As for the postponement Col...it turned out to be hard to do what we wanted around Christmas time.

I so love the fact my thread has gotten everyone wiled up and arguing....it's good to be home.....;)

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
As for the postponement Col...it turned out to be hard to do what we wanted around Christmas time.

Yes, I imagine it's hard to find time to yourselves.

Anyway going for the double (christmas and wedding) present routine is a bit transparent - you get better value gifts if there's a good few months gap between the two.

Col

Ron_dK

Cool bop aficionado
Local time
Today, 11:44
....ya'll can all come to the reception .... everyone wiled up and arguing

If we're all invited we might do a pitstop at Atlanta, pick Kenn up, do some hunting and present roasted dear to you Sel.

Btw I'll be in France around X-mas, so you might consider passing by before the wedding ? ;)

selenau837

Can still see y'all......
Local time
If we're all invited we might do a pitstop at Atlanta, pick Kenn up, do some hunting and present roasted dear to you Sel.

Btw I'll be in France around X-mas, so you might consider passing by before the wedding ? ;)

Well rak, when I'm on your side of the planet, I'll make sure to drop by.

Well I think it would be awesome if Ken brought some processed deer. Deer cube steak, sausage....etc. Yummy!!!!

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Well I think it would be awesome if Ken brought some processed deer. Deer cube steak, sausage....etc. Yummy!!!!

Do you have to spit out the bullets? or maybe get a prize if you find one?

Col

KenHigg

Local time
I'm not sure you’ll receive full compensation for a piece of a tooth.

ShaneMan

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:44
Hi folks, I see that nothing has changed. :rolleyes: Bickering and lots of love still going around.

It's good to see everyone still getting along. Was I missed...:cool: doubt it....hehehehe

Col, I'm glad you're ok. PS I work for an insurance company. :p

Catch ya'll tomorrow nyte.

Hey Ms. Selena,

Good to see ya stopping by. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Shane

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom