Biden's Anticipated Foreign Policy (1 Viewer)

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:27
Maybe they should ask Donald Trump to broker a peace deal. :cool:

1621265143820.png

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Turns out the Bible was pretty spot-on in predicting conflict between Isaac & Ishmael, it never seems to end.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 18:27
I feel a new movement rising.

PALESTINIAN LIVES MATTER!!!!!

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
For some reason, no one remembers that the Arabs left Palestine in 1948 after the partitioning VOLUNTARIALLY at the urging of the High Mufti of Jerusalem (buddy of Hitler). He urged them to leave by convincing them that the Jews would slaughter them and by making this gesture of desperation, the world would come to their aid and reverse the British decision. However, the tactic failed and has resulted in 73 years of strife because the Arab nations that the Palestinians fled to refused to ever accept them as citizens. They lived in temporary refugee camps which turned into permanent cities and STILL they were people without a country -- UNTIL -- Israel agreed to let them settle in Gaza. So it was Israel who gave them a home even though Israel refused to give them back the homes they abandoned. The Arabs who didn't leave Israel were accepted as citizens with all the rights of citizenship.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
I feel a new movement rising.

PALESTINIAN LIVES MATTER!!!!!
As predicted.

Biden caving to the Hamas?
What is unfortunate with this article, Biden is "demanding" that Israel deescalate. Instead Biden should be demanding that Hamas end the attacks on Isreal to achieve deescalation. After all Hamas started the fighting.

Why has Hamas initiated attacks on Israel? Maybe there is a clue in the article below.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Too bad Gaza City is so close to Israel. Otherwise, I'd root for a nuke.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Don't misunderstand what I'm about to say, since I completely stand with Israel and its obvious right to aggressively defend itself.

However, when approaching these situations, I try to remind myself of several things in order to be fair.

1) Hamas is not equal to all Palestinian people, and judgments should be made separately
2) Regarding the viewpoint of the average Palestinian, they only know what they are told/taught

But I do think the Palestinians need to rise up and actually make a choice to expel terrorists from their midst. Many allies of Israel would then find them much more credible and worthy of some permanent land.

But given how opinions, stories, and viewpoints are intricately woven into the Palestinians culture and minds since birth - hatred is the natural outcome, and expelling terrorists or even recognizing them as such seems unlikely.

3) Although (again) - I DO support Israel's right to totally and completely defend itself, and even try to "stamp out" Hamas's capabilities, yet, as a fair minded person, I have to be careful to avoid falling into a routine of "everything Israel does is right", or "they are always right" and not being bothered with the intellectual honesty of assessing EVERYTHING on a case-by-case basis.

While I think Israel is usually right, I wouldn't be being honest if I just automatically assumed that all the time. Nobody is always right and never wrong. If I allow myself to fall into a routine of thinking they should never be challenged or called out for anything wrong, ever, that just removes my credibility on the issue and puts me in cult-status.

It's a very challenging situation, living in a super tiny piece of land, next to another super tiny piece of land where millions of regular citizens live mixed in with regular terrorists with military capabilities and then varying mixtures of everything in between. I don't pretend to have the answers, but I generally stand with Israel versus people who have an ideology that literally wants Israel to be eliminated from the earth.

And by the way, I apply this approach to certain American organizations that have become essentially terrorists in their mentality, too. Any time I hear someone espouse the idea that an entire group of people ought to just 'be gone', (reduced, diminished, eliminated, shamed, disadvantaged), they're suspect.

Last edited:

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
A very good discussion on the hypocrisy of the Biden administration playing games on pipelines and Biden being the actual "lackey" of Russia and not Trump.

Concerning the Nord Stream Pipeline by itself, the US had no business in imposing sanctions on those constructing the pipeline. Now, with the lifting of sanctions, there has been an absurd avocation (to give Biden unearned good press to show his false leadership) that Biden has "green-lighted" the project. The Nord Stream pipeline is in Europe, not the US. Since Europe is not within the US, a US President (whether it be Trump or Biden), has no authority to exert control over Europe.

Too bad the Democrats are purposely blind to the hypocrisy of not being concerned with the Nord Steam Pipeline but are "revolted" concerning their faux environmental outrage over the Keystone Pipeline.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Additional comment: Geraldo Rivera, was particularly disturbing on Hannity last night. Riveria pulled out the crying towel and whined about the dead Palestinian children demanding that Israel end this "slaughter". Rivera adamantly refused to accept the counter argument that these deaths were the result of Hamas iniciting attacks on Israel (that killed Israelis) and that Israel was forced to defend itself. It is unbelievable that Rivera would not demand that Hamas end their genocide against Israel. When Hamas ends it genocide against Israel, Palestinian children will live.

Last edited:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
It was all I could do to not throw a shoe at Geraldo last night. He is completely blind to the reality of the situation. I don't always agree with Israel's policies (I certainly didn't agree with many of Trump's) but if someone shoots missiles into residential areas in attempt to kill citizens, that is an act of war and deserves extreme retaliation. The Israelis don't have the option of targeting military or Hamas leadership targets because the Palestinians surround their most sensitive sites with schools, hospitals, and residential buildings specifically to make Israel look bad when they fight back given that there is no way to avoid civilian casualties. I would be in favor of the Israelis dropping warning leaflets on several Gaza cities and telling them that within the next few days, one of those cities will cease to exist. Then they have to follow through and level some city. When some party starts a war, some party needs to end it. Never go into a war you don't intend to win. If you are attacked, make the attacker sorry they tried so they think twice about doing it again.

But I do think the Palestinians need to rise up and actually make a choice
Wouldn't that be wonderful:love::love::love::love::love: Wouldn't it be wonderful if the moderate Muslims did the same thing. It would be ever so extraordinary if real Democrats stopped drinking the Kool aid and overthrew the Marxists and radicals trying to destroy America. But I'm not holding my breath.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
I would be in favor of the Israelis dropping warning leaflets on several Gaza cities and telling them that within the next few days, one of those cities will cease to exist.
it is my understanding that Israel does warn Palestinian residents, on a routine basis, of which building will be destroyed to minimize "collateral damage" (aka children). This doesn't seem to earn much respect from the anti-Smites, who continue to grandiosely lie that Israel is targeting women and children.
The IDF warned the occupants of Gaza's Al-Jalaa Tower on Saturday that an airstrike was imminent, resulting in a futile plea by the building's owner to delay the attack and frantic scenes as inhabitants, including personnel from major news outlets such as The Associated Press and Al Jazeera scrambled to grab what equipment they could before evacuating.

Continued bad news:
Of course, Biden will never mention these anti-Semitic attacks. The only topic on Biden's supposed mind is the imaginary "war" on manufactured "White Supremacy". One aspect is purging the military of those who don't endorse the objectives of the Democratic Party. Now for the segue to:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Don't you just love the racist mayor of Chicago giving 1-on-1 interviews only to black reporters. Who the hell cares how many black babies die in Chicago every year by random gunfire. She is WOKE and righteous. Should white mayors only give personal interviews to white people? What if one of them was brave enough to announce that as a plan? 100% of the righteous media would condemn the policy while completely ignoring Lightfoot's policy. I'm going with the Progressive mantra - stupid people shouldn't breed. The older I get, the less tolerant of idiocy I become

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 22:27
Too bad Gaza City is so close to Israel. Otherwise, I'd root for a nuke.
That's a typical American response.
American people like you seem to have a deep inner needing to kill something. The best way is to drop a nuclear bomb and kill tens of thousands of innocent people. The sad thing is, in a plane you wouldn't see the people's skin burning and them writhing in agony and screaming for help.
You could walk through villages with a flame thrower then you can laugh at the children dying and burning, like Americans did in Vietnam.
Col

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
@ColinEssex: Seems that you have selective narrow anti-American viewpoint. War is a nasty business. Unfortunately, wars do have a lot of collateral damage, whether you like it or not. There are many people/countries who are calling for "war" against the US. Hamas continues its jihad against Israel and calls for genocide against Jews. Iran, in a few years, may drop a nuclear device on Israel. Biden, may actually enable Iran to do that by rejoing the Iran nuclear agreement. In the Iraq/Iran was, an estimated "250,000 Iraqis were “martyred”" . So don't be huffy as if the US is the only one doing all the "evil" stuff in the world. The US is not perfect, but it does not deserve unilateral unending condemnation.

Are you going to point out the atrocities committed by countries calling for the extermination of the US? Or are you conveniently going to be totally silent on those proposing atrocities against the US as if they are some sort of humanitarian "angels".

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 22:27
It was more that a so called super moderator here appeared to relish the thought of killing thousands and causing untold pain to innocent people. Another example of what to teach children instead of diplomacy and compromise.

Personally, I don't care for petty squabbles by different regimes. It's like two fleas arguing over who owns the dog.

Col

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Personally, I don't care for petty squabbles by different regimes. It's like two fleas arguing over who owns the dog.
Funny, I was actually going to reply with something like this earlier - but then Col went ahead and proved my point by this most recent reply.

It's easy to sit on the sidelines, criticizing those who don't.

The text from Col which I've quoted shows, apparently, what those who sit on the sidelines tell themselves to justify it.

Apparently it's never occurred to Col that NOT intervening in "petty squabbles" actually CAUSES thousands of innocent people to suffer and die.

But then again, those people are like fleas on a dog, to Col, so why intervene in foreign countries to help them out, if you're comfortable sitting at home in your own?

I'm glad there are better people than that in the world, who make up countries that do intervene, so that the untold pain of innocent people can be lessened.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
I'd be grateful if they would teach the children reading, writing and arithmetic and leave the abstract thinking for college aged adults.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom