Blank page in between each page (1 Viewer)

socko139

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 17:50
I've created a report that contains two subReports. When I print preview my report and go through each page an extra blank page is inserted between each page. So example my first page contains data, the second blank. The third page data, the fourth blank and so forth. How do I eliminate all these unnecessary blank pages? My report should contain only 10 pages, but because of this problem it contains 20 (10 blank). Can anyone help me solve this? Thank you so much.

llkhoutx

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:50
Be sure that all subreports have the cangrow and canshrink properties set to true, then have each subreport height set to 0.

A report's height (no. of pages) will be a function of the sum of the maximum non-overlaping heights of each subreport.

I had a report once, which if every field were displayed and it was never the case, and with subreports which acted similarily, always generated an extra blank page.

I had to manually build the report, line by line with subreport lines where appropriate, to get around this. It was really a pain.

varunmathur

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 17:50
Hi!
Try dragging in the Right margin of the report in its design view.Even a small bit extra can result in every alternate page being blank.
Varun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom