Buffalo Shooter (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 15:29
Tried that, it's more fun to piss him off - he reported me - now that is RICH coming from him.

Sad part is even if it would work again, I have been somewhat warned so play-time is over.

I really don't care what that jerk or anyone else has to say, I just really enjoyed getting under his skin...
I'll let you know when you do. You need to try much harder. At the moment your status is a joke. I don't think you have the nerve or vocabulary to succeed in your quest.
Col

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 11:29
The joke here, is YOU, unless you are doing your favorite past time...then the joke is in your hand.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
The joke here, is YOU, unless you are doing your favorite past time...then the joke is in your hand.
Take your dark glasses off, look in the mirror and you will see the joke. By the way pastime is one word not two, you idiot. If you want to be insulting, at least use English correctly.
Col

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
I'm sorry, I can't understand you, Google translate doesn't have *************...

Last edited by a moderator:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I live in a Chicago suburb. Chicago is now a cesspool and hubby and I won't go into the city anymore.
My granddaughter's fiancé lives in NYC. Every time she takes the train into the city, I worry. He lives as far south on the island as you can get so she can't really walk so she transfers at Grand Central to the subway. ick.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
My granddaughter's fiancé lives in NYC. Every time she takes the train into the city, I worry. He lives as far south on the island as you can get so she can't really walk so she transfers at Grand Central to the subway. ick.
Quick question as I'm not American. Why do you worry?
Col

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 10:29
Some train routes are safer than others, and the biggest cities have the highest concentration of undesirables. That would cause someone to worry about another person whom they care about.

@NauticalGent and @ColinEssex - guys, BEHAVE. Let it drop. Change the subject. Please!

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
The president and other High up Americans came on the telly exclaiming disgust and exasperation for the mass shooting of 19 children, they all said the right things but as we know, words are cheap. Doing something positive is much more different.

Now, it's generally accepted that the American President is the most powerful man in the world. In America the NRA is a very powerful organisation, probably giving back handers to many senators and the like.
Does the most powerful man have the power to ban the NRA and make being a member illegal? Personally, I think the president is just a figurehead to go on the world stage or is too scared to tackle the NRA.
Yes in the constitution Americans have the right to bear arms and waltz about like some modern day Wyatt Earp waving guns around. If everyone is disgusted at the continued serial killings, why doesn't the president or the government change the constitution to make gun owning illegal?
Now, I know that two brain cell idiot will think I'm stirring it, but it's a genuine comment and thought. If the two brain cell idiot wants to argue, feel free.
Col

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom