Can Grow Issues (1 Viewer)

NSAMSA

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 00:41
I'm having an issue where I've created a report that needs to be exactly two pages. On the top of the first page, I have two sub reports that can grow, and at the top right of the second page I have another sub report and a check box, (made of squares), at the bottom right corner. In all cases I've given the "can grow" reports enough room so that they do not interfere with the other objects.

As many of you are likely aware, when the reports on the first page grow, they push the other objects to the 3rd page. Is there a way to anchor the bottom objects down so that they remain in the locations I originally set them in?

Thank you for any help you can give.

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:41
set the cangrow property to false and size them to the largest they can be without going to a third page

NSAMSA

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 00:41
The issue with this is that when I do it, the sub-report doesn't cut off at the records and bleeds into the footer. When it is set to 'Can Grow', the form takes the final full record before the footer and begins with the new record on the second page.

Minty

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 08:41
Set the sub reports to can shrink, but set their maximum size to the biggest they can get to and then can grow to no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom