Can someone help me with some functionality of my forms (1 Viewer)

chris_elevate

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:14
Can someone help me with some functionality of my forms:
http://www.kingofhosting.co.uk/Hire_1.8.zip

Hi,

I'm a student and I've got to a certain point with my access database and am having a couple of problems. I've zipped up the file and wondered if someone could make the changes in order to help me pass!!! lol!! Really appreciate your knowledge and help with this one =)

1. On the Query - Tbl_Branch Query I've used a bit of code which gives me the week number of the hire. It works well when it's working but there seems to be a bug in access which stops it from working!!! Grrrrr!!! Is there a fix to the bug or is there another way I can give the hires week numbers?
This is the code I'm using - WeekNumber: Format$([Date_Hired],"ww",0,0)

2. Could someone help me with the Form - Frm_Hire
I'm trying to make this form like the screen shot I've attached. It's basically the way in which I can record the hires and collect the moeny etc from the customer. Like a till screen. Could you help me make it work?

Thanks

missinglinq

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 13:14
chris said:
...wondered if someone could make the changes in order to help me pass!!! lol!!

I suspect the reason no one responded to your identical post of three or four days ago is very simple; you've blatantly asked for someone here to help you cheat by doing your school work for you!

chris said:
Could someone help me with the Form - Frm_Hire...I'm trying to make this form like the screen shot I've attached. It's basically the way in which I can record the hires and collect the moeny etc from the customer. Like a till screen. Could you help me make it work?

Many people here would be happy to help you if you were trying to do the work on your own and run into a snag, but you're not really asking for "help to make it work," you simply want someone to look at the screenshot and take you thru the steps to set an identical looking form, then tell you what to do to make work.

Come back when you have a specific problem and people will be happy to try to help you, but we're not in the business of helping to turn out people with IT degrees and no programming skills. There's far too many of these people out there now!

chris_elevate

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:14
Ok fine,

Can you help me with the problems I put in the post then....

1. On the Query - Tbl_Branch Query I've used a bit of code which gives me the week number of the hire. It works well when it's working but there seems to be a bug in access which stops it from working!!! Grrrrr!!! Is there a fix to the bug or is there another way I can give the hires week numbers?
This is the code I'm using - WeekNumber: Format$([Date_Hired],"ww",0,0)

2. For some reason the Frm_Hire is stuck.... it wont change when the record is changed. Don't know why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom