Caption from Subreport shows up in report after deletion (1 Viewer)

ForcedToUseIt

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 19:17
Hi all,

I have a report with 2 subreports in the Detail section and the caption of one of them still shows up in my reports print preview even though I have cleared the captions for the subreports. I have no idea how to get rid of this ghost caption.
I do not see the captions in report view or design view, only in print preview?!?
Any thoughts would be great!

Last edited:

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Today, 12:17
When you put a subreport on a report there is a label that is added as well. It is possible that this label is actually UNDER the subreport control. So, you may need to click on the sub report control and then click on the little black handle on the top left which lets you move an item without moving its label too.

Then, once you move the subreport out of the way you should see the label and can select it and hit the delete key to get rid of it. Then you can move your sub report back into place.

ForcedToUseIt

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 19:17
Thanks for the reply Bob,

I did not find that "little black handle" you mentioned, but instead I used the combo box on the Property Sheet in report design view to select the label and change its visible property to No.

So problem solved!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom