Change Border color of Form (1 Viewer)

disgracept

Local time
Today, 15:17
Good morning.

I have a problem... I can't figure out how to change the border color of the forms i have...
In the screenshot below the border is dark pink... And i don't want that.
Does anyone know how to do this since there is no border color property for the form?

Thanks

Screenshot_1.png

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:17
Hi. I could be wrong and I'm not in front of a computer to check, but that image looks like your form may actually not have a border at all. It looks like the borders were hidden and replaced by a standard box or rectangle.

missinglinq

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 10:17
I agree with theDBguy...this looks like a custom designed Form...not a Form with this kind of border.

Do all/other Forms have a pink border? If so, this may be the result of a Theme being used.

Did you design the Form...or did you inherit it from someone else?

Linq ;0)>

disgracept

Local time
Indeed it's a custom designed form. I designed it.
But it has a border. it's border style is set to "Dialog" as you can see in the screenshot below.
I also tried with "Thin" border style, but the result was the same.
I also thought about the themes and changed the theme of the database, and the color set also. But with no avail...
Can't figure out why this happens. If i put the pop up property to "yes" this pink line disappears. but then i can't open another form above this one (the reset password form for example) because this one will not loose the focus...
Screenshot_1.png

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Today, 22:17
if you want the form to loose focus, set it's Modal Property to No.

disgracept

Local time
if you want the form to loose focus, set it's Modal Property to No.
I tried that... Didn't work... When i open the second one, this one keeps in front even if i set the focus for the 2nd in the event of the first. If the user clicks in the second it will gain the focus, but i wanted it to be automatic.
But didn't try to set the modal property for the 2nd... Maybe it will work cause user shouldn't use the login form if he is changing the pwd... Need to check.

disgracept

Local time
Now that i looked at it, the color of the form borders is the same as the color of Access... This means that it's coming from the main application?

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 10:17
If all the forms have the same border (and they do), why is it a problem on just this form?

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
If you don't like the default border colour line in A2016/2019/365, set the border style to None
Compare the two versions of two almost identical forms in A365
Capture.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom