Changing Font within a Control (1 Viewer)

awolf

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:50
Is there any way to change fontsize within a control? I have a control that concatenates two separate fields (text and an associated footnote). I need the text to be fontsize 8 and the footnote to be fontsize 6.

Thanks!

Atomic Shrimp

Humanoid lifeform
Local time
I think you'll need to use the Rich Text control (I'venever used it, but it's pretty much like a text box, except that it can accept formatting) it's somewhere in the 'more tools' list in the design toolbox.

Can't tell you specifically how to use it though, perhaps someone else can help?

Mike

R

Rich

Is it not easier to separate the text boxes and make it appear as a footnote?

awolf

Registered User.
Local time
Sure - except I need the footnote to immediately follow the text. Having two separate fields leaves a large gap depending upon the length of the text.

Any thoughts on that? - maybe I'm overlooking something.

Thanks

[This message has been edited by awolf (edited 03-09-2001).]

awolf

Registered User.
Local time
Thanks for replying -

I have set Can Grow/Shrink to yes and yes - it doesn't seem to have a horizontal impact, though - only vertical. When I set the first control (it's not a label) to be quite small - it grows to a second line rather than expanding horizontally.

Really any help I can get is greatly appreciated. This is the last formatting issue for a fairly large project and I just can't get over this seemingly small hurdle.

Thanks!

Amy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom