Combine records in a query (1 Viewer)

irsmalik

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:37
Dear Mr Doc_Man... thanks for your reply.
Plz note that my boss will be the only user of these hyperlinks. No other people will use it. So this idea is not workable.
Regards
irsmalik

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 00:37
You are welcome. Sorry it didn't apply to your situation.

irsmalik

Registered User.
Local time
64KBirsmalik
Hello dear friends

I want an idea for How to create Balloting of a Housing Project Plots....

There are two files.... one for Plot Numbers and other for Customers details...

What to do for balloting ... looking for an idea or any demo...
thanks
irsmalik

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 22:37
You may want to clarify your meaning. The work balloting doesn't make sense to me in this context, as it normally has to do with voting.

irsmalik

Registered User.
Local time
64KBDear sir pbaldy

Sorry I could not explain.... Basically this is the balloting of housing scheme.... there are 500 plot in a residential scheme. The location is one the most attractive place of the city... so the customers are more than 4000.... now we have to make a system that computer pick should one plot from plots table and pick one customer from customer table and should be save in an other table / query for printing purposes.

This is almost sequential number type project... but I have no idea how to create this sequential type query or vba code....
hope I made clear myself....
thanks
irsmalik

irsmalik

Registered User.
Local time
Hello Dear Friends
I have a table with ProductSale field and its Type is Number and Format is #,###.... When I use a Query with this field along other fields, its show the values like this 123,165 But when I want to get SUM of ProductSale... it show values without COMMA... I tried this line in query Expr2: Format(Sum[ProductSale],"#,###")) but not values come WithOut Comma.... please guide how to get values with Comma in SUM field or in Crosstab Query... I need SUM of ProductSale with Comma.....
Thanks
Irsmalik

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom