Combobox / dataSheet view (1 Viewer)

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Today, 06:15
Hi. Which base would that be? I was probably around when it was open.
Well by your bio I am assuming you live in San Diego, CA. is that correct. If so then the base would have been "San Diego Naval Station". I am 22 years retired Navy.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:15
Well by your bio I am assuming you live in San Diego, CA. is that correct. If so then the base would have been "San Diego Naval Station". I am 22 years retired Navy.
Hi. You are correct! However, all bases here in San Diego are still open. There is one difference though, the naval air station at Miramar is now a Marines base. :)

By the way, thank you for your service!

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Hi. You are correct! However, all bases here in San Diego are still open. There is one difference though, the naval air station at Miramar is now a Marines base. :)

By the way, thank you for your service!
Wasn't there a boot camp that is now closed?

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:15
Wasn't there a boot camp that is now closed?
Oh, Yes! I forgot about that, since you mentioned Naval Station. That one was a Training Center. It's now a residential and shopping complex.

Did you train there?

PS. There's also a Marines Training Center here. That one is still open.

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Oh, Yes! I forgot about that, since you mentioned Naval Station. That one was a Training Center. It's now a residential and shopping complex.

Did you train there?

PS. There's also a Marines Training Center here. That one is still open.
No, I went to boot camp (1960) in Great Lakes. IL since I was from the east cost. (RI).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom