Combobox stores but doesn't display (1 Viewer)

gazsharpe101

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 04:58
Hi everyone,

I have, what I hope, is a very simple query.

Basically, I have a form containing a couple of combo boxes both of which store data ok.

However, when I change to a different record, one of the combo boxes displays the data correctly, however one of them doesn't.

The only way that I can get it to show the data on the screeen is by clicking in this box.

I have tried to enable it to be displayed automatically by requerying/refreshing the form and the combobox at various stages i.e. on record change, before/after update but none of these automatically show the data.

Is there anyway around this - I think it will be something simple and it is just me being Monday morning-ish.

Thanks for your help.
Gareth.

M

marleymanner1

I think it may be Monday morning-ish bugs, or it could be a cascading combo box issue as well. I would read about it if you haven't already. It should be easy to learn. =) Good luck.

wazz

Super Moderator
Local time
Today, 11:58
hard to tell if you're talking about a cascading/row source issue or form/record source issue. you say there's trouble when you change records which implies that your combobox is bound to a field in the query/table of the form. ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom