Creating A Diary In Access (1 Viewer)

over40plus

Local time
Today, 13:23
Creating a database for work project for a day to day booking system with Diary pages and small calendar to view can do most of it but do not have a clue how to creat either a diary or calender

tarcona

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:23
Heres a calendar for you:

Open the calendar form. If you want to change anything open the calendar form in design view and then double click on it. If you want to change properties, go to View > Properties.

Attachments

• calendar.zip
    9.3 KB · Views: 946

tarcona

Registered User.
Local time
I can probably create a diary form for you...it should be really easy.

tarcona

Registered User.
Local time
All you have to do is make a table...probably called Diary and then put two fields....Date and Notes or something to that extent. In design view make the default value in the Date field to Date().

Then make a form based off of the Diary table and then you are all set. You might want to enhance it a little bit or something a little bit more, but that is a definite start!

over40plus

Local time
Today, 13:23
Thank You

That is great for the small calendar how did you creat this please, also how do I view a day to day diary.

I have created my related database for Customers. Job details

Many Thanks

tarcona

Registered User.
Local time
I did not make it sorry. I could probably figure out how to make it though, but I dont have the time now. Props to whomever made it. You can search through the forum to find other example calendars and see if you like them.

To view a day to day diary? I don't really understand that question really. But you can make a simple diary just like I told you. Then you can view it. You can maybe include a search with your diary to search for a specific day or any specific words or something like that....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom