Custom Button on Ribbon (1 Viewer)

GUIDO22

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 20:20
I have a database comprising many forms/reports/queries etc. and to run the Switchboard I have to navigate each time into the Forms group,
find the Switchboard form and run it...
Am I able to add a button onto the Ribbon to action opening of this particular form...? Im sure its possible but not too sure how to do so... any help appreciated, as always.

Thank you

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
google 'access vba add button to ribbon'

but if switchboard is the form you want opened automatically - select it in File>Options>Current Database - Show Form

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 12:20
Perhaps, another option is to use an Autokeys macro, so you can quickly open the Switchboard using a key combination.

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
I have a database comprising many forms/reports/queries etc. and to run the Switchboard I have to navigate each time into the Forms group,
find the Switchboard form and run it...
Am I able to add a button onto the Ribbon to action opening of this particular form...? Im sure its possible but not too sure how to do so... any help appreciated, as always.

Thank you
If I am using a switchboard form, I have always set it as the startup form?

GUIDO22

Registered User.
Local time
If I am using a switchboard form, I have always set it as the startup form?
So have I ... but if I am working on the front end in 'design' mode having access to everything from the Navigation view I want a quick way to action the form...

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Tomorrow, 03:20
post #2 give you the correct answer.
set switchboard Form as your Start Up form (form that opens when you start your db).
you don't need to use any key combi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom