customize MS Access Icon (1 Viewer)

hfsitumo2001

Local time
Yesterday, 21:16
Below is my icon, since I have 2 databases, any one can help me how can I customize the icon not to show MS Access Icon?

Thank you
DBIcon.png

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 05:16
They are just shortcuts, and you can have any icon you want. Me, I just read the text.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 00:16
Use the option in the Access options. You will need to load the icon in the same folder for each user.
ApplicationIcon.JPG

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
But you asked for an icon for your Access app, not a shortcut.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
His screenshot was a picture of a Shortcut ?

hfsitumo2001

Local time
But you asked for an icon for your Access app, not a shortcut.
Sorry Pat, I meant to say Short-cut, again sorry. English is not easy to learn compared with Indonesian, so we often misunderstand.

Frank

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
No problem. I admire you for trying. I studied both French and Spanish in high school. I was fine with Spanish but although I could read and write French (at a very basic level), I could never speak it. My mouth just wouldn't make the right sounds. A few years ago I was in Montreal at a bridge tournament and people kept speaking to me in French. After a couple of days, they started making sense and so I tried to answer them but the answer came out in Spanish:) which gave everyone a good laugh.

hfsitumo2001

Local time
No problem. I admire you for trying. I studied both French and Spanish in high school. I was fine with Spanish but although I could read and write French (at a very basic level), I could never speak it. My mouth just wouldn't make the right sounds. A few years ago I was in Montreal at a bridge tournament and people kept speaking to me in French. After a couple of days, they started making sense and so I tried to answer them but the answer came out in Spanish:) which gave everyone a good laugh.
Ooh, I remembered when I worked in a French company 20 years ago in Indonesia, they sent me to French course, in 3 months I give up, I said how come we should memorize so many things in this world, how come things could be a masculine or feminine. Let's just speak English I said. Ok my boss said, yes French is difficult. Ce' difficile. mai ce bien. somethng like that, I forgot. Now I am in California, I have to be fluent in English

Ok Pat thank you very much, I will still have much questions later regarding MS Access

Last edited:

FahadTiger

Local time
Today, 07:16
Right click on shortcut and go to properties then click on chang icon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom