Daily Wages Report (1 Viewer)

abusaif

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 01:49
Hi everyone!

I have two tables in my database tblEmployee and tblWages. As it is understood that first table contains initial data of Employees and the second their daily wages. I want to design a report as it is attached excel wb. A part from their complete wages details and a part is based on a count functions. Also I have attached access file herewith.

I tried a lot to design but if there is no criteria in query it works fine but as I want the report on daily basis it shows error.

Please someone help.

Attachments

• Wages.accdb
    1 MB · Views: 81
  • WAGES.xls
    110 KB · Views: 340

Alansidman

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 03:49
I would create a new query as follows and use this as the record source for a new report.

Code:
SELECT qry_Wages.Profession, qry_Wages.Day, Count(qry_Wages.Attendance) AS CountOfAttendance, Count(qry_Wages.Profession) AS CountOfProfession, [CountofProfession]-[CountofAttendance] AS Absent
FROM qry_Wages
GROUP BY qry_Wages.Profession, qry_Wages.Day;

See attached Query1.

Attachments

• Wages.accdb
    1 MB · Views: 70

abusaif

Registered User.
Local time
Thanks a lot Alan form consideration but I am afraid to say that its even not working because as we append next days records its not showing the desired result. Just try on Attendance status as "A" instead of "P" in any record and you will come to know that its not taking any effect.

Waiting to hear from you.

Alansidman

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 03:49
See attached. Needed to create two queries. Second one is dependent on the first.

Attachments

• Wages.accdb
    1 MB · Views: 71

abusaif

Registered User.
Local time
Thank you very very much dear, really it worked. :):):):)
boss can you help me further on inventory issues?.

Once again, i am gratefull
god bless you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom