Today, 16:22
Yes, Thanks!!

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:22
Try these methods from the below links on your database file:

Method 1 – Run Access Compact and Repair Utility.

• Select File > Info > Compact & Repair Database.
    Access creates a copy of the compacted and repaired database in the same location.
Method 2 – Use Windows Built-in Drive Tool.

Method 3 – Convert Access MDB File to ACCDB.

To convert an Access 2000 or Access 2002 - 2003 database (.mdb) to the .accdb file format, you must first open the database by using Access 2007, Access 2010, Access 2013, or Access 2016, and then save it in the .accdb file format.

• Click File, and then click Open.
  • Click the Access 2000 or Access 2002 - 2003 database (.mdb) that you want to convert.
Note: If the Database Enhancement dialog box appears, the database is using a file format that is earlier than Access 2000.

• Click File, click Save As, and then click Save Database As.
  • Choose the Access file type, and then click Save As.
  • If any database objects are open when you click Save As, Access prompts you to close them prior to creating the copy.
  • Click Yes to make Access close the objects, or click No to cancel the entire process. If needed, Access will also prompt you to save any changes.
  • In the Save As dialog box, type a file name in the File name box, and then click Save.
Access creates the copy of the database and then opens the copy. Access automatically closes the original database.

Best Regards,

Cheryl
Hi Cheryl,

Welcome to AWF!

Just FYI, you just replied to a 2-year old thread. Cheers!

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:22
Hello theDBguy,

I know this is a very old thread but mentioned the possible solutions because while searching the query related to access corruption, this forum ranks. So sharing the possible methods and solutions could help somebody facing the same issue.
No worries. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom