Database issue (1 Viewer)

access17401

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:34
Morning Everyone,

I have a database, that we have been using at work and it has been running beautifully for 3 months now.

For various reasons I have had to create a new user account for myself at work, the database is accessed on a shared server.

The problem is that on my new user i can open the database but 95% of the buttons throughout it are not working. I fi go into my old user it works great, other members of the office can use it no problems.

I am not sure what other information I can provide that will help, but can someone point me in the direction to problem solve this issue?

Thanks

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
One thought is to make sure your new user account has full control privileges on the shared folder.

access17401

Registered User.
Local time
Thanks pbaldy, I had a look into that and it was fine.

I did some more googling and not being a trusted document came up, which ended up being the issue even though there was nothing anywhere in the database that was showing it as not being trusted.

Anyway followed a guide and found it. All sorted sorry it was such a basic issue

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Ah yes, that is a user-specific setting. I would have expected a bar under the ribbon where you could have enabled code.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom