Democrats Don't Believe in the Right of Self-Defense (1 Viewer)

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Yesterday, 22:39
Evidently, Democrats don't simply believe in letting alleged criminals go free; but if one attempts to defend themself from a criminal act you can be charged for that. In this case the person defending themself committed "murder" according to the Democratic District Attorney.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Let's hope a democrat is the next victim.
The victim probably was a Democrat:(

We've sunk pretty low when we get to that but I'm with you. Where are the actual Democrats on this? I can't believe they agree with this lawlessness. Are they terrified of being cancelled if they say something? In some cities, I would be more afraid of being mugged and finding myself in the situation of having to defend myself. I guess the ruling party thinks we should lay down and play dead. Are we in occupied France or Nazi Germany where the non-Jews just looked the other way and said thank God it wasn't me?

It takes a certain amount of bravery to stand up for what is right when the government is doing the wrong thing and it seems that Democrats are cowards through and through:(

Last edited:

AngelSpeaks

Local time
Yesterday, 21:39
The victim probably was a Democrat:(

We've sunk pretty low when we get to that but I'm with you. Where are the actual Democrats on this? I can't believe they agree with this lawlessness. Are they terrified of being cancelled if they say something? In some cities, I would be more afraid of being mugged and finding myself in the situation of having to defend myself. I guess the ruling party thinks we should lay down and play dead. Are we in occupied France or Nazi Germany where the non-Jews just looked the other way and said thank God it wasn't me?

It takes a certain amount of bravery to stand up for what is right when the government is doing the wrong thing and it seems that Democrats are cowards through and through:(
Probably wasn't the nicest thing to say but I believe it's the only way they will feel empathy.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I think the actual Democrats (not the Fascists running the show) have lost their way. Ordinary people can't really believe that you can't defend yourself and if you do you run the risk of being charged with murder. They don't even have a gun to blame here. The victim here was the poor man working for peanuts late at night in a bodega not the criminal who got himself killed by accident because he took on a man who fought back.

Maybe if we were not encouraged to believe the fairy tail that safe spaces made us safe, more people would fight back and then the criminals wouldn't be so bold. It is easy to be bold when you know your victim is unarmed and won't fight back.

Last edited:

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 21:39
The safest place to be is, paradoxically, a gun store. You will probably find a few cops and you know the store owner has a safety shield and a gun available. One of my favorite Darwin Awards stories came from a gun store in suburban Texas, where a guy walks into a gun store, fires one round into the ceiling, and yells "Gimme all your money" (or something to that effect.) There were two uniformed cops and three suited detectives at the time, plus two concealed carry folks, the shop owner, and his hidden assistant. From the way I heard it, NONE of those patrons missed.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I was in Los Vegas at a bridge tournament. I was playing black jack at a table with mostly bridge players. One of them was being his normal obnoxious self. Someone said "Paul, we're in Vegas. Someone could have you offed for a quarter" and 6 quarters hit the table:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom