Discovery of Gravity (1 Viewer)

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 10:17
Somewhere in the dark past, I acquired this bookmark. I spent endless hours, over the years, trying to figure it out. Never did. One day, I finally broke down and asked my wife. She immediately got it!!!:oops:

Spanks.png

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 15:17
asked my wife. She immediately got it!!!:oops:

I've looked at your post a couple of times and it occurred to me it was something to do with tights. I asked chat GPT the following:-

Do you have any information on the following phrase

SpanX high knees - won't slide down
------------------

ChatGPT:
It sounds like you're referring to a product feature or review for Spanx, likely about their high-waisted leggings or tights that are designed to stay up without sliding down, even when you're active. Spanx is well-known for creating shapewear, leggings, and other apparel designed to offer support and a smooth silhouette. Their high-waisted products often include features like a high-grip waistband to ensure they stay in place, avoiding the common problem of sliding down. This makes them popular for both everyday wear and exercise.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:17
Anyone who has ever been near a toddler eating while sitting in a high chair knows about gravity.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 10:17
Unlike me, you at least you figured out that it has something to do with the tights, Without actually giving the answer away.:whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom