Displaying data on sub-form (1 Viewer)

DavidRS

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:10
I hope someone can help!

I've got a dbase that's used to record requests for government information. There are two key tables - one for requesters and the other for their requests. There can only be one requester but they may have more than one request. There are also 2 other tables for correspondence and restrictions (these are needed as there could be mulitple letters in & out and also there could be more than one restriction applied).

I've got a form that uses a query to ask for part of the name to then pull up the individual's data. There is a form for the requests which is opened from within the contact form. Whilst the request form loads OK, the subform won't show the data for the correspondence even though there is some information in there linked to the request ID. The same goes for the other forms.

I've linked them in the relationships so that it is a one to many link but i still can't see the data.

Help

ezfriend

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 00:10
It's hard to see what's exactly going wrong with the form; however, here are some suggestions:
-I am assuming that the records in your subform are bounded. Try to hardcode the filter and see if you get the data you want.
-Set your sub form data source to a query that will give you the data you need.

Hope that will help you troubleshoot the problem.

Peace.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom