Downloads (1 Viewer)

MickJav

Local time
Today, 08:21
I have now enalbled ALL my Access downloads for anybody, I have been able to do the as the site will be moving to a host without the restictions that were placed on me.
The limit on number of downloads a day is being retained.
I am no longer interested in Access and have moved to MYSQL, PHP.
All non freeware forums have been deleted
Please do NOT join unless you are intested in what I am doing as I will delete and ban those who join to try and get around the download limit, I don't want people coming in and downloading everything which was what caused the problem in the first place.
The new server has a space limit that is very high so if you have a example you can't post here due to size I am happy to host it.

Regards mick
Database Dreams

Last edited:

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
I am no longer interested in Access and have moved to MYSQL, PHP.

One of my rainy day jobs is to put a database on the internet using PHP and MySQL. Haven't done it yet, and I probably never will! Still, it's an ambition of sorts.

I did an online course which I thought was fantastic, and I wondered if you might be in need of a refresher. If that's the case, I highly recommend:-

Robert Tucker of Infinite Skills

I found this PHP MySQL course exceptionally clear and easy to follow. I particularly like Robert Tucker of Infinite Skills, his voice, I could listen to him all day!

The course is currently free on Udemy, and I have seen it in other places on the internet for free as well. I also found the content, the sample files somewhere for free, not sure if I could find them again…

Beginner PHP and MySQL Tutorial

You could couldn't go far wrong in taking this free course, to my mind it's exceptional.

I made this note about a “Framework”
(Use a framework)

Maybe of some use...

MickJav

Local time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom