Emailing Reports in A2K... 'on demand' (1 Viewer)

TGHockett

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:18
My current client app is primarily focused on improving productivity for their sales force... regional sales VPs down to field reps.

To that end, I would like to be able to add a menu/form option (based on macros) for the admin asst-enduser (not all the reps have access to the server) to request reports to be emailed to manager/rep based on their interest at the current time.

For example, Region X VP might want a report on the status of all the proposals submitted by his sales reps, or an inidivual rep might just want to punch in one dealer # to see the how that client's sales are doing compared to the original propasal he previously submitted. The RVP or field rep would then call/fax/email the admin asst with their report request parameters, and a popup form or such would let the AA select from a series of combo boxes, click on the 'send email' button and wahhhla ....

I know how to accomplish the above objectives via reports functions, but have heard comments before having the reports emailed has other complications involved.

Thoughts?

TGH

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom