Employee Scheduling Database (1 Viewer)

ions

Access User
Local time
Today, 01:16
Dear Access Expert.

I would like to create a Scheduling database for employees. The database would include:

- list all of the employees
-tabs to look at schedule for this week, 1 week from now, 2weeks from now, 3 weeks from now, long term (1-2 months), etc
-small comment section within each day for the guys to enter some comments...e.g. dentist at 10, holidays, etc

There has to be something like this already out there that I can modify and work with. Is there anything like this already in the NorthWind Database that comes with Access? What about some free examples Access developers made?

What about Outlook? Can I modify Outlook and use VBA somehow to accomplish this? Outlook is basically on an account basis so I don't know if I could tailor it to my 30+ employee database.

Thank you very much for your input.

jestabrook

Local time
Today, 01:16
I've found the Microsoft Access Shift Employee Scheduling database located at the Microsoft Access Expert website to be a helpful start: www microsoftaccessexpert com

Toff

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:16
We have Google Apps doing our companies email so we just use their Calender. Its easy to share a calender between an entire company or departments.

It would work great for what you are wanting and be in the cloud. Course you would have to move your domain email over to them but getting rid of our Exchange server for this was a great decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom