Excel 2007 print question (1 Viewer)

NotVeryTechie

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 21:04
Hi there

Hope you can help. When I print in Excel 2007 I go to setup and I would like to have my headings appear at the top of each page. I know where to do this, but when I click on that bit, it does nothing. It won't let me select the cells to repeat at the top of each page. Is there some setting I need to change?

Thanks a mill

wiklendt

i recommend chocolate
Local time
Tomorrow, 06:04
do you mean "print titles"?

Attachments

• print titles.jpg
    print titles.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 527

NotVeryTechie

Registered User.
Local time
Thanks for getting back to me. This is what I mean. When I click on the bit you have marked as 4. on your image, it won't let me select, it just does nothing, as though the button is not active. Or do I have to go via the button on the ribbon bar? I normally go via preview and then set up all the settings for the page.

wiklendt

i recommend chocolate
Local time
Or do I have to go via the button on the ribbon bar? I normally go via preview and then set up all the settings for the page.

hm. no, that shouldn't make a difference.

is the sheet protected, or locked or any security that you know of?

are you able to post your excel file?

NotVeryTechie

Registered User.
Local time
Thanks again for the help. I do not think the file is protected. I have attached it so hopefully you can work out what I am doing wrong.

Thank you!!!!

Attachments

• DL Competitor Analysis 2009.xls
    24.5 KB · Views: 200

wiklendt

i recommend chocolate
Local time
Thanks again for the help. I do not think the file is protected. I have attached it so hopefully you can work out what I am doing wrong.

Thank you!!!!

maybe it's a bug in your installation. i had no trouble at all getting the titles to repeat at the top in print preview using the dialog...

Attachments

• DL Competitor Analysis 2009.xls
    31.5 KB · Views: 258

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom