Excel Password Crack

speakers_86

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:16
I found a program to break speadsheet protection once, but I can't find it now. Anyone know of a good link for excel 07?

ajetrumpet

Banned
Local time
Today, 12:16
I found a program to break speadsheet protection once, but I can't find it now. Anyone know of a good link for excel 07?
what are you...becomming a hacker? are you one of those dudes that cracked the twitter security?

speakers_86

Registered User.
Local time
Of course not. My boss wanted me to unlock something he got from his supplier so that he could show a customer, without showing the customer his prices. He would just duplicate the spreadsheet, but there are pictures stored in the comments that cannot be copied with the protection on.

I've done this once before with a little add-on program for excel, but I don't remember what forum or which user I found it through. There used to be someone with a link in his signature for it, but I haven't been able to find it.

ak_ls

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:16
Hi Charles,

Will it also open and break the workbook having 128 bit strong encryption?
Though not sure, I think cracking protection of VB project or worksheet or the workbook is different from cracking the encrypted workbook.

CharlesWilliams

Registered User.
Local time
I'm not sure. :eek: I've only used it to open my locked spreadsheets. I can only try it and see. Please let me know.

speakers_86

Registered User.
Local time
I sent the link to my boss, not sure if it will work yet, but thank you.

Atomic Shrimp

Humanoid lifeform
Local time
Today, 18:16
I don't suppose there's any chance of getting the supplier to provide you with a demo version that omits or obscures the sensitive data?

speakers_86

Registered User.
Local time
I don't think so. We did try to get the password from the supplier, but were not able to get it. I don't even think this is an issue anymore though, as my boss has already met with our customer.

mraccess101

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:16
what are you...becomming a hacker? are you one of those dudes that cracked the twitter security?

A real hacker makes his own software from scratch instead of using other tools made by other hackers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom