Filter combobox on second tab based on data from first tab (1 Viewer)

rmatkovic

Local time
Today, 12:58
Hi everyone,
I need some advice how can I do that. I tried many idea for filtering combo based on another but I can't get any results

I have form with two tabs. On first tab I have Order for measurement for one product. On second tab i want to store measurement values for this product.
I have tblProducts where I create characteristics ID's for each products. For example Product A have 5 characteristicsID 1,2,3,4,5. But, Product B can have the same characteristicsID let say only 3 characteristics 1,2,3.
When I fill measurement values I want to have one combo box called characteristics ID, but this combo need to show me only characteristics ID for products which I have on current Tab Orders. I don't want to see all other characteristics which are not belong to my currently running product.
For example
I made order for measurment for Product A, in Measurement TAB I want to fill values for characteristics which belong only for currently shown Product A on TAB order,

Thanks for any help

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:58
Perhaps this helps?

Note that the tab name is not a part of the reference to the combo.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:58
Each product has different characteristics. Why is product A dependent on the charastics for product B?

Did you post a question earlier regarding this? Are you still using a navigation form because it was the navigation form that was causing the problem in the last incarnation of this question.

rmatkovic

Local time
Today, 12:58
Thanks to all.
I found a solution with simple query based on partnr on current opened form

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom