Filter Temp Table (1 Viewer)

NewfieSarah

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:38
Is it possible to have a form that will filter my data to what i need, and place in a temperary table and then be able to display it in a report??? So I already have a filtered form, however I would like to be able to creat reports on the fly. So I will not need all my fields from my table everytime I filter. So If I create a report I can choose the fields that I need, however this is done will all records in my table and I would like to only use the data I have filters. What way would be best to accomplish this?? I already have the ability to load the report wizard by a command button. I just dont know the best way to use my filtered data with it. Any help would be great. thanks

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
Today, 13:08
Please keep your request to a single forum; there's no need for double posting or drawing attention to your posts. I've deleted the others.

NewfieSarah

Registered User.
Local time
Thanks for the heads up!

Mile-O

Back once again...
Local time
Today, 13:08
As for your question, why do you need a temporary table? You would just use a query and bind that to your report.

NewfieSarah

Registered User.
Local time
humm can you explain that a bit more.. I dont know what i need, I was just thinking of different ways I dotn know how to do it.I just know what I want I am not sure how to do it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom