form filter via vba/macro (1 Viewer)

georg7

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:24
Thank you @arnelgp !
I found my mistake. The source of my "nächster Termin" in my subform was wrong….

Have a nice week guys.
No more Questions from me

Best regards georg

georg7

Registered User.
Local time
I'm really soryy but it's me again :D
Is it possible to combine multiple filter?

georg7

Registered User.
Local time
It's the same db form frm_all.
We/You added the filter for Kategorie,gruppe,Schulung and Schulungsname. Now I want to Combine them. Like first select just a gruppe and that add the other filter like Schulungen so i only get the results for the gruppe and Schulung.

Problem is that I can't use the And because in my main db I've like 30 filters and it would be to much work to get all possibilities connected.

I just want it like this
test.PNG

Hope you understand what I mean :D

Attachments

• Schulungsdatenbank.v1Bob02edit.zip
    295.8 KB · Views: 107

bob fitz

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 12:24
Sorry but I can't look at this for a while. I'm in hospital waiting to go down for a small operation. If nobody else steps in, I'll be glad to have a look at it when they send me home. Should be home this evening :)

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Sorry but I can't look at this for a while. I'm in hospital waiting to go down for a small operation. If nobody else steps in, I'll be glad to have a look at it when they send me home. Should be home this evening :)
Bloody hell Bob, that is dedication!. (y)

Hope all goes well.

bob fitz

AWF VIP
Local time
Bloody hell Bob, that is dedication!. (y)

Hope all goes well.
Thank you your good wishes.
Not so much dedication more like mental preservation 😀. Just trying to keep mind on something else rather than what I know is coming 😳.

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
It's the same db form frm_all.
We/You added the filter for Kategorie,gruppe,Schulung and Schulungsname. Now I want to Combine them. Like first select just a gruppe and that add the other filter like Schulungen so i only get the results for the gruppe and Schulung.

Problem is that I can't use the And because in my main db I've like 30 filters and it would be to much work to get all possibilities connected.

I just want it like this
View attachment 83551

Hope you understand what I mean :D
I would add a search button.
Then in its click event check for what combos have values and build the filter string, then set the filter.
Comment out/Remove all the code from the combo after update events after copying the relevant code for the syntax.

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
However I would try @MajP FAYT classes first. No search button required then, but perhaps one to clear filters?
Easy to use, and very quick. If you decide to add yet another filter, also very easy to implement.

See post #7 here

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom