Form Isn't Showing All Results of Underlying Query (1 Viewer)

painterz

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 17:02
I posted another issue, then realized I've got bigger problems. My form isn't showing all of the results of the underlying query. It used to show all people living at an address and now I'm only getting the first person. The query is correct, the form isn't. I've removed all event procedures and functions I could find from the forms and subforms with no changes.

So, you're going to ask for the db. That's the funny thing, the test db works! I've imported the forms and underlying queries from the test db into my db. Using those forms and queries with my data, I still have the same problem--only the first person shows in the form.

I can't find anywhere a limitation on why all records aren't showing. Where do I go from here?:banghead:

…big sigh

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 23:02
perhaps you have a corruption. If your testdb works, copy other objects from your original db and continue from there. If it stops working again copy objects one at a time and test to find which one is causing the problem

gemma-the-husky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 23:02
do you have it set to continuous, or single form? That will affect the presentation

painterz

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 17:02
No, my form is set on form view. I did import my tables into my test db and it works again--so now I'm scratching my head since I don't know where the problem exists and what I've added since the last time I posted the db to the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom