Gantt Chart (1 Viewer)

jibb

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 16:43
Hello,

Is it possible to create a gantt chart in Access?

Any ideas would be good!

spikepl

Eledittingent Beliped
Local time
Today, 01:43
Search for Gantt chart Access. There is a commercial application out there for 80 USD. So yes, with some painstaking work you can do it in Access.

Chose the best application for the job - Access isn't. You may be better off doing it in Excel. Or, of course, in MS Project. There are some free PM tools out there too. Google.

NigelShaw

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 00:43
So yes, with some painstaking work you can do it in Access.

Hi,

Peter Hibbs has a really good Flex gantt chart that works quite well and is easy to implement.

N

mafhobb

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 18:43
If it is the one that I downloaded, it does not work on 64 bit. Any idea where I can find a version that works on 64 but or how to convert it?
mafhobb

NigelShaw

Registered User.
Local time
Hi

Have you made it PTRSafe in 64bit? There's no other reason why it wouldn't work in 64bit.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 16:43
Hi

Have you made it PTRSafe in 64bit? There's no other reason why it wouldn't work in 64bit.
Hi. I could be wrong, but it's possible the Flex Grid ActiveX Control, if the demo is using one, may be a 32-bit control. If so, it will have to be replaced by a 64-bit version. Otherwise, if the problem is just about API calls, then that should be an easy fix.

NigelShaw

Registered User.
Local time
I'll check i have in terms of files as I've always had 64bit machines and it used to work on my pc

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom