Get an ACCESS app to run on a MAC (1 Viewer)

jpl458

Local time
Today, 15:35
I know that ACCESS is not included in Office 365 for MAC computers, I also know that you can hook a MAC up to a PC and share data. But is the any way to get an ACESS app to run on a MAC, like an emulator, or software conversion program. If anyone has solved this problem I will be forever in your debt till 3 PM Monday.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 18:35
I think in the early days, there was an emulator. Today, you would use Citrix or Remote desktop or some other solution that runs the Access app in a web browser. I have had great success with both Citrix and RD but Parallels sounds like an emulator so that should work.

jpl458

Local time
I think in the early days, there was an emulator. Today, you would use Citrix or Remote desktop or some other solution that runs the Access app in a web browser. I have had great success with both Citrix and RD but Parallels sounds like an emulator so that should work.
Thanks

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Looking at Parallels. I sorta figured there might be something out there, given the history of things desktop.
Let us know how it goes... Good luck!

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 23:35
When I was still teaching, we had several rooms with Mac workstations on a dual boot system with Windows.
The Windows VM ran all Office programs including Access.
This was over a decade ago & it worked fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom