Solved Get Ribbon and Navigation layout back (1 Viewer)

Local time
Today, 06:24
Hello everyone,

is there a method to obtain the navigation and access ribbon back once it’s been hidden. I can’t get the ribbon to comeback after I did a code to hide it. The “file” button at the top disappeared once the code was entered. Thanks! Appreciate any help

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 04:24
Have you tried?

DoCmd.ShowToolbar "Ribbon", acToolbarYes

Local time
Have you tried?

DoCmd.ShowToolbar "Ribbon", acToolbarYes
That’s the thing. I don’t have access to the VBA code anymore since I can’t get back in. It completely removed it. Does control + something work in order to get the ribbon and navigation back?

Local time
Alright I figured it out. I closed the application and on my desktop. I double clicked on the file while holding the shift key. It brought back the navigation screen. Once from there, I went into properties and found my code

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 04:24
Alright I figured it out. I closed the application and on my desktop. I double clicked on the file while holding the shift key. It brought back the navigation screen. Once from there, I went into properties and found my code
Glad to hear you got it sorted out. Good luck with your project.

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 12:24
For future reference, you could also have used Alt+F11 to open the Visual Basic Editor or Ctrl+G to do the same and move to the Immediate Pane

KitaYama

Local time
Today, 20:24
.... Alt+F11 to open the Visual Basic Editor or Ctrl+G to do the same ......

@isladogs Million thanks for the tip.
I never knew Ctrl+G can be used from Access too. I used it only in vba to open immediate window. But never from Access.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom