Google Sheets as a JSON Endpoint (1 Viewer)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:28

How to use Google Sheets as a JSON Endpoint

With this guide, you'll be able to:

1. Create a spreadsheet in Google Spreadsheets.
  2. Publish the spreadsheet to the web.
  3. Generate a JSON endpoint.
  4. Open the spreadsheet for public collaboration.
  5. Pass the JSON endpoint to your back-end developer.

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 01:28
Do you have (or plan) a video on this??

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Do you have (or plan) a video on this??

No it's not mine Jack, it's a Blog by Clark Jason Ngo more, and some very interesting ones HERE:-

Would you prefer a Video? Mind you, it's not an area I've thought about getting into, JSON and Google sheets, there's plenty of good stuff out there already.

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 01:28
Tony,
I don't use Google sheets. I was just commenting based on your post. You have lots of videos on various topics and it was more of a suggestion based on your "guide" points.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
I was just commenting based on your post

Ah! I'm with you now.

As you have probably guessed, I love creating these videos. Unfortunately I have less and less time lately to indulge in my hobby, I suppose you could call it.

I'm currently remodeling the kitchen, (nearly finished, thank goodness) my next project is taking down, and putting up a greenhouse, which is proving difficult to organise because I can't get any labour, due to the covid restrictions.

I would like nothing better than to elevate my experience in creating videos into something more profitable.

It's finding the right subject which is the key, and indeed I think there might be some mileage in creating Google sheet videos, so you are a suggestion is right on the nail!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom