Happy New Year to all forum members (1 Viewer)

Jacob Mathai

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:34
I know most of you will be taking a day off on Monday, Dec 31. Enjoy.

Happy New Year to all!

May 2008 be a joyous and prosperous year to all.

I do not have any new year resolutions, except continue to work for another year. I am working on a project and the boss treats me good. I am now allowed to work 3 days a week from home. I am enjoying it. Also getting closer to retirement. What keeps me on the job is MS ACCESS. I love it.

Please share your new year resolutions, if you do not mind.

A big thank you to the forum members who take the time to help other users. Rural Guy and Bob Larson helped me big time on couple questions.

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Today, 03:34
Thanks Jacob!

Also to everyone:

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Rabbie

Super Moderator
Local time
"A Guid New Year to ain and a' and mony may ye hae" A traditional scots New year wish.

Best wishes to all visitors to the forum for 2008.

Rabbie

David Eagar

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 20:34
41c in Melbourne today, bushfires in Perth, cyclones in Brisbane - all this and the spectacular Sydney fireworks display tonight

Why would you want to be anywhere else?

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
41c in Melbourne today, bushfires in Perth, cyclones in Brisbane - all this and the spectacular Sydney fireworks display tonight

We tend to do the celebrating on the 31st at midnight British time of course (that's tomorrow). It's the only proper time, not one that's been skewed by being stuck out in the Pacific.

Col

RexesOperator

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:34

I'm assuming the fireworks in Sydney are not the result of the bush fires? :D

Yes I know Perth is on the other side of the continent - I'm just checking to see if anyone else does:):)

How about 0 degrees with three feet of snow in the front yard in Barrie (north of Toronto, Canada)?

Happy New Year to all ...:p:p

Ron_dK

Cool bop aficionado
Local time
Today, 12:34

Because the music over here is better than that from down under :D

Icy roads this morning and temp around 0 C , transfering my 2007 databases to 2008 , but thanks to some members on this forum this is piece of cake. ;)

Best wishes for 2008 to all !!

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
We give the world Kylie Minogue and this is the thanks we get?

Don't forget Jason Donovan as well!:p

Still you also gave us the Little River Band (notwithstanding the Brit members)so you're forgiven as far as I'm concerned. Mind you there was Air Supply. Hmmm...........

Happy New year from the South Midlands.

ps
Nice to see Col is ending the old year the way he started it, grumpy, irascible and provocative. Some things never change.:D

David Eagar

Registered User.
Local time
Don't forget Jason Donovan as well!:p

Still you also gave us the Little River Band (notwithstanding the Brit members)so you're forgiven as far as I'm concerned. Mind you there was Air Supply. Hmmm...........:D

In self defence, we did give you classical guitarist John Williams

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Nice to see Col is ending the old year the way he started it, grumpy, irascible and provocative. Some things never change.:D

You left out irresistable, charming, friendly and understanding.

Happy New Year to you all.

Col

ps - we gave Oz Hank Marvin too - he lives in Perth.

David Eagar

Registered User.
Local time
What about Crowded House, do they count?

Although long term residents of Aus, the Kiwis quite rightly get VERY upset if we try and poach Neil and Tim (Split Enz) Finn as Australians

Their heritage is still very much New Zealand

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom