Healthy, tasty snacks that get delivered to your desk! (1 Viewer)

RCheesley

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:40
Hi all,

Just thought I'd let you into something we've just discovered in our office - a company which will deliver a box of healthy, tasty snacks to your door (at home or work - anywhere you can receive royal mail post deliveries).

So far I've had freshly cut pinapple/fire nuts/granola seed mix and today was fresh baby cherries/japanese rice crackers/banana coins.

On the site you can pick and choose what you love, like, want to try, and "bin" (i.e. never send me) and they then make up your box based on your preferences.

I signed up with a discount code where you can get your first box free and the second one half price.

The website in question is Graze.com and if you use the code B6TZY7H you'll get the same offer. It also means for each person who signs up I get to donate £1 to The Rainforest Alliance! (http://www.rainforest-alliance.org/)

Happy grazing :)

Ruth x

RCheesley

Registered User.
Local time
Forgot to add, delivery is included. Works out at £2.99 full price, which is roughly what I would spend on a sandwich at work anyway, and I haven't been hungry or tired at work for the last two days so it must be doing something right!

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
Today, 09:40
What a clever idea...

RCheesley

Registered User.
Local time
Just a bit concerned that royal mail might get a bit peeved delivering all the boxes now, lots of people are trying it out!!! We even do swopsies if someone has something that we'd prefer!

Ruth

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
They may get peeved, but what are they going to do about it? Raise rates?

Well, I guess they could raise rates, but hopefully they'll just take it in stride. At least it will provide job security. :)

Here, our Postal Service is doing so poorly they're trying to figure out where to cut costs. I suppose everyone is sending more online stuff, and fewer things through the mail.

RCheesley

Registered User.
Local time
Ahh here a lot of online purchases will be sent via RM, so I guess they aren't hit too hardly - couriers are quite pricey. The nice thing about these boxes is that they fit through virtually any mailbox, so you don't have to "sign" for them ... although at work they receive them anyway over reception!

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
Ah, well I was referring to paying bills online, sending e-mail instead of letters, etc. Their overall volume is down and they are facing shortages, even though the postal rate has gone up.

Friday

Registered User.
Local time
Ah, well I was referring to paying bills online, sending e-mail instead of letters, etc. Their overall volume is down and they are facing shortages, even though the postal rate has gone up.

I heard somewhere recently that the USPS would be completely broke if not for junk mail. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom