Hello everyone (1 Viewer)

IAmNotABot

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:58
Ladies and Gentlemen (and others I may have missed) I wanted to introduce myself.

As the name says, IAmNotABot, I am human. I wanted to get the obvious out of the way now :)

I have been lurking on this and other forums in search for some help on a new project. Reading about all of the complexities of all of the possible programs that I may need to do this, it can be quite daunting if you dont have someone who can give feedback. Also, it makes me aware that (just like in anything that you do), if you are not organized before you need something, it will take much longer when you do need it.

A little background about me. My first computer was a TIMEX Sinclair, and I found it interesting that I could basically break it with the wrong PEEK and POKE commands. That gave me the idea that if I knew how to break it, I could fix it too(in theory anyway lol). That same drive stayed with me when I got a computer with WIN 3.1 on it and have not been without one since.

I do not have a specialty, but I can not think of a day in the last 5-6 years that I did not get at least one or two calls 'just to ask me a quick question' about computers. I enjoy scrubbing the software just as much as building a computer from scratch.

I am looking forward to not only understanding Access, but also to offer advice when I am comfortable doing so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom