Hello from Virginia (1 Viewer)

Grimmabeast

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:54
Hello everybody!! I enjoy crafting, for example I crochet and love it. I love playing platform games, my favorite right now is playstation 4, hopefully I will be able to get the new Nintendo switch soon and catch up on Zelda. Myself and Zeldo go back a long way. My children are grown and gone so I can't use them as an excuse anymore for playing games. That is okay, I am not ashamed. I enjoy creative writing and have written a book called "Tree of Wonder" if anyone is interested it can be found on Amazon. I have been married for 36 years so you can tell I have been around from the first nintendo and playstation. I also like creating spread sheets and documents. I have in the past created user mauals for work just for fun. It went over real well with the company though. I have created spread sheets for a number of things, including patterns for crochet. I am very, very new to Access. I am a one person team at a manufacturing company. I have just graduated last year from IT school with an associates degree. I have recently got my A+ license and am working on my network + certification. I have 25 or so years experience with Microsoft office suite but have never had a opportunity to use Access. I was hired here almost a year ago to the day and am way over my head. But we trudge on in hopes that each day we will learn something new and exciting. I am glad to find this forum.

Becky

Last edited:

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:54
Welcome to AWF Becky!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 10:54
Good to have you on board, Becky.

I have a Security+ certificate and an HP Certified Systems Administrator certificate for OpenVMS v8. However, now that I'm retired, they merely look nice on the wall.

Grimmabeast

Registered User.
Local time
I am almost there. I hope to retire one of these days. I have 2 grand babies that I love more then life. Boy and a Girl. They are the most precious things in the world.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Three grandsons for me. One in Florida, two in my area.

Grimmabeast

Registered User.
Local time
Arn't they a joy. I love to spend the day playing playstation 4 with my 5 year old grandson. We veg out on the couch and play games taking turns. I collected a bunch of the characters for Disney Infinity and skylanders. We take turns playing. I never had so much fun in my life. He is so funny.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Mine are older now, but when they were that age, they were a blast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom