Hello (1 Viewer)

Conundruman

Local time
Today, 05:18
Hello everyone! Nice to find a place to learn more on Access.

I work in the water/waste water field using GIS systems and work with ArcGIS regularly. (For those that don't know the program, imagine AutoCAD or Photoshop on top of an Access database.) ArcGIS is just a huge database where you can attach data to a real world location.

I'm realitively new to MS Access, though I've skimmed over it for years in the office. A few months ago we worked on a project that took about 6 months to complete and in the process I noticed that there was a complete lack of Access knowledge in our company. I then took it upon myself to learn it as I thought it would benefit both myself and my company.

I attended a couple of trainings on Access and learned how powerful it was and, much to my surprise, how much I enjoy working with it. I believe that I've gone from novice to intermediate in my skill level in just a short time, but I want to take it to the next level. So... here I am. I'm looking forward to learning more and, eventually, helping where I can. I look forward to talking to you all. Cheers!

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:18
Welcome aboard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom